Colorado Recruiting Zone - Lakewood
- 85 parks span over 1200 acres
- Lakewood offers many fine golf courses, including Fox Hollow and the Homestead Golf Courses
- The City runs four full-service recreation centers with pools, climbing walls, tennis courts, and much more
- 36 miles of trails for walking, hiking, biking, and horseback riding
- Lakewood is home to Colorado’s #1 ranked high school, Lakewood High School.
Arts & Culture
- The Lakewood Cultural Center presents regional, national and internationally recognized artists, and is host to community performances, presentations, exhibits and art classes.
- Denver Federal Center
- Caridian BCT
- Moneygram International
- National Renewable Energy Lab
- Integer Group
- First Bank
- Lakewood businesses may participate in the Colorado Enterprise Zone and benefit from eligible tax credits
- Lakewood’s sales tax at 3% is one of the lowest in the Denver area
- Belmar is a nationally recognized and locally popular mixed-use project that includes retailers, boutiques, restaurants, offices and residences, and has won numerous awards for its design, innovation, and commitment to smart growth.
Construction has started on the new Solterra residential development, which will feature 1400 single family homes with stunning views of Red Rocks Amphitheater and the Rocky Mountains. This development marks the first time Lakewood was featured in the Parade of Homes.