Colorado Recruiting Zone - Loveland
- 27 public parks over 700 acres of land
- Many lakes, rivers, and streams
- 3 public golf courses
- Loveland is perhaps best known nationwide as the home of the Valentine Re-Mailing Program. Every year, hundreds of thousands of Valentines are packaged inside larger envelopes and sent to Loveland, where volunteers hand-stamp them with a Valentine's verse and send them on to the intended recipients. Each year a contest is held through the local newspaper, the Reporter Herald, for residents to submit their verses.
Arts & Culture
- Loveland was the first Colorado city to adopt an art in public places ordinance. There are currently more than 200 works on display, with an emphasis on bronze sculpture, owing to the number of bronze foundries in the town.
- Situated in the heart of downtown Loveland, Colorado, the Loveland Museum/Gallery is a center for cultural events and artistic displays.
- The Rialto Theater is a facility of the City of Loveland, and its performance hall is alive with music, theater, film and community events. It boasts 446 seats, additional disabled seating, state-of-the-art sound and lighting equipment and a corps of over 100 volunteers. The Rialto hosts nationally touring performers, local performing arts groups & musicians, and business meetings.
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center
- Hach Company
- McKee Medical Center
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- The City of Loveland has entered into a 25 year and $360 million infrastructure plan with the private sector, which offers business owners, “Signature Sites,” which are “ready to go and build to suit.”
- The City’s Business Development Office assists entrepreneurs with ombudsman services and commercial utility customers may benefit from the Key Accounts Program.
- Loveland has emerged as the epicenter of Northern Colorado. Situated at the interchange of Interstate 25 and U.S. Highway 34 just 45 miles north of Denver, the Sweetheart City offers easy access to communities throughout Larimer and Weld counties. That location has put Loveland at the forefront of an explosion of development along the I-25 corridor, much of it on the city’s eastern edge.
- Recognized as one of the Cheapest Places to Live by Forbes