Ending Assignments & Availability
Am I required to check in with my Staffing Manager prior to the end of business on the last day of my assignment?
- Yes, you are required to check in.
When I have completed my assignment, how do I receive another assignment?
- It is your responsibility to contact your J. Kent Staffing Manager to let them know when your assignment is ending, and your availability for future assignments.
- You will be offered new assignments based on our jobs available, your background, skills and preferences.
- We will do our very best to keep you busy and working!
Do I need to contact J. Kent Staffing on a regular basis regarding my availability for more work?
- It is not required that you contact J. Kent Staffing on a regular basis regarding your availability, only if your availability changes. So, if you accept a new job or are on assignment from another agency, please let your J. Kent Staffing Manager know.
How often should I contact my assigned Staffing Manager regarding my availability?
- Contact J. Kent immediately if your availability changes. Otherwise you do not need to contact J. Kent Staffing on a regular basis.
- Should you accept a new job, an assignment through another agency, go on vacation, or be unavailable for a period, please let your J. Kent Staffing Manager know ASAP. Your “unavailability” will be documented in your personnel file. Should you become “Available” again, please call us to reactive your file as “Available.”
If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you are still available for work and will contact you when an appropriate assignment is available based on your background, skills and preferences.