Denver Staffing Agency Hiring Immediately - 50 Signature Gatherers for Republican Race
In Denver, Colorado, as well as throughout the entire state, the 2014 Colorado gubernatorial election will take place on November 4, 2014, to elect the Governor of Colorado.
Consulting Group Hires J. Kent to Staff Signature Petition Drive
J. Kent Staffing, a Denver temporary staffing agency has been tapped by a consulting group specializing in high volume signature petition drives to hire 50 signature gathers for Republican, Bob Beauprez’ Colorado ballot petition initiative. How many signatures are required? Answer, 6,000 valid signatures before, Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
J. Kent is Hiring 50 Signature Gatherers Immediately
Want to learn more about the initiative process and the laws governing the process in Colorado? If so, let us hear from you ASAP. Here are the details:
- Assignment Length: March 12th – March 26th
- Shifts Available Monday - Friday: 2:00PM – 10:00PM
- Shifts Available Weekends: 10:00/11:00AM – 4:00/5:00PM
- Door to Door, residential, signature gathering for petition to include Bob Beauprez on the Republican Governor’s ticket
- Location – will start and end each shift central office location (1-25 & Yale)
- Work in Teams – Assigned teams will travel as a group to designated district locations
- Mileage Reimbursement – For those willing to drive the group, $.25 /mile
- Must pass 7 year Background Check (no felonies; some misdemeanors are acceptable)
- Must have a Colorado driver’s license or Colorado ID card
- Must be a registered Republican voter (or willing to register as a Republican on your first day!)
- Outgoing with excellent people skills; presentable appearance
- Fluent in English; bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Must have reliable transportation to take you to and from the main office at I-25/Yale
- Must have a cell phone to stay in touch while on assignment