Denver Staffing Agency – Legal Assistant Staffing for Prominent Denver Attorney
- 6/11/12 |
- 1:00 PM
- 2219 Views
5th Generation Denver, CO Attorney Still Has Passion for the Law
A lifelong Colorado resident, Mr. Hodges was born in Denver, Colorado to a family that had been practicing law for five generations. Mr. Hodges was a keen and focused student, and soon found that he too shared his family’s passion for law. He ventured to Illinois to attend Lake Forest College, and then returned to his native Colorado to attain his J.D. at the University of Colorado.
42 Years of Legal and Community Service
Over the last 42 years, he has cultivated a successful career as one of Denver’s premier trusts and estates lawyers. Mr. Hodges has committed himself to delivering outstanding customer service and legal assistance in the areas of trust and estate planning and administration, planned giving and exempt organizations. He is very involved in both community and professional organizations, and has served as:
- Fellow and a Past Regent of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member of the Denver Rotary Club
- Council member of the Real Property, Trust and Estate Section of the American Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Colorado Bar Association’s Trust and Estate Counsel
- Member and Board of Directors of the Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable
In addition to Mr. Hodges’ busy professional and civic interests, he is an avid international traveler. In the last two years he and his wife, Jean, have traveled to four continents, exploring Europe, Africa, Asia and North America.