What is the Complete J. Kent Registration Process?
There are five steps in the J. Kent Registration Process - here is how it works:
Submit Your Resume
Please "Submit Your Resume” through the Candidate Center on our website to begin the process. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we ask that you please do not call our office to follow up.
Recruiter Review of Resume
- Should your background meet our current search requirements, you will be contacted for a telephone pre-screening interview.
Pre-Screening Telephone Interview
- If your specific qualifications meet current search requirements, you will be invited to J. Kent’s offices for a scheduled In-Person, In-Depth Interview.
Interview with Recruiter, In-Person and In-Depth
- Skills Testing – standard J. Kent testing includes MS Word, Excel, and Typing
- Paperwork (Applicant Agreement, W-4, I-9, Skills Self-Assessment)
- Computerized application in J. Kent’s proprietary ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Interview with a J. Kent Recruiter. Here you will have an opportunity to share your background and experience, career objective, salary requirements, availability, current job search efforts, and desired work environment.
Resume is Activated for Related Employment Opportunities