Core Workers

Change of Personal Information, Experience and Education - Through Your Employee LOGIN

  • You are responsible for updating any changes through your employee LOGIN (name, address, phone, email, work experience etc.) 
  • You can also upload an updated resume
  • Changes noted on Timesheets or received by phone or email will not be accepted

Change of W-4

  • To change withholding allowances, you must complete and submit a new W-4 to J. Kent.
  • You can download and print a blank W-4 from the Forms tab in the Employee Center. 

Employees who are considered to be vital to the organization’s successful business operations. 

Source: Society for Human Resource Management


  • Share/Bookmark